Ubass: Small Bass Big Sound

I have been searching for a travel bass for the longest time and I think I've finally found one that matches my need.

I introduce to you the Kala Ubass. Don't be fooled by the size of this short-scale (20") bass. It packs quite a wallop largely because of its unique polyurethane strings.

Check the following jazzy demonstrations.





And here's the Ubass as played on a more contemporary tune.



A solid-body version would be cool. I would definitely love to have one. Well, what do you know, the people of Kala are already working on producing one:



Visit the following links for more info on the Ubass.

0 comments:

About This Blog

It's all about the music. This is the place to be if you're looking for resources to help you with your musical journey.

JS-Kit Comments

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP